- Experience level: easy diving, because seldom strong current occurs, suitable for any kind of experience.
- Coral life: nice in the upper part.
- Fauna: along the edge you find small schools of pyramid butterfly fish and blue-strip snappers, often you can see napoleons and eagle rays.
- Particular features: overhangs between 20 — 30 in.
- During north-east monsoon: mostly of the time the current is from north to South so you will keep the reef to the right. The drop off, with groups of fusiliers, tunas and jackfish, Napoleon Fish and white tip reef sharks passing; overhangs between 20 and 30m. Many moray eels and lion fish can be found.
- During south-west monsoon: mostly of the time you will keep the reef to the left, otherwise same as north-east monsoon season.
- Safety considerations: if big waves, you feel the wave surge during the whole dive.