- Experience level: experienced divers only.
- Coral life: at the outer reef nice, the reef slope is poor.
- Fauna: fusilier fish, jackfish, tuna fish, white tip reef sharks; with incoming current there are grey reef sharks and, possibly, hammerheads and sail fish.
- Particular features: channel edge is quite deep, starts at about 40-45 m.
- During north-east monsoon: mostly incoming current; Keep the reef to the right; as the channel edge is deep, not recommended with non-experienced divers; there is a chance to see grey reef and other sharks at the entrance; large schools of jackfish; below the edge there are overhangs with big gorgonian sea fans.
- During south-west monsoon: mostly outgoing current. Start diving inside the channel and keep the reef to the left; into the channel, over the sandy bottom, you’ll find some big coral blocks on the reef flat and many schools of fish.
- Safety considerations: if you want to go to the edge, take only experienced divers, as you might get a decompression time.