- Experience level: easy diving, if current isn’t too strong.
- Coral life: lots of alga, top reef with nice hard corals, in the caves nice soft corals.
- Fauna: along the edge you find small schools of banner fish and blue-strip snapper fish; is possible to meet tuna fish, Napoleon fish and eagle rays.
- Particular features: caves with beautiful yellow and blue soft corals.
- During north-east monsoon: mostly of the time you will keep the reef to the left; between 20 — 30 mt there are caves where you find nice soft corals; on the reef flat there are beautiful hard corals; you’ll find schools of blue-strip snapper fish and banner fish.
- During south-west monsoon: mostly of the time you will keep the reef to the right; otherwise same of north-east monsoon season.
- Safety considerations: watch your computer, as caves are quite deep and you can easily get a decompression time.