- Experience level: When the current is slow or medium is suitable eN en for less experienced divers.
- Coral life: reef flat good, drop off poor.
- Fauna: it’s possible to see Napoleon Fish, turtles, moray eels and a lot colorful reef fish. in open water you can see pelagic fish.
- Particular features: caves and overhangs.
- During north-east monsoon: mostly of oceanic current flows from North to South so the reef is on your right side; you’ll find overhangs between 8 and 30 mt; Once you reach the corner go closer to the drop off to watch the action of fish. At the end of dive go up to about 10 mt where the reef is rich with stag horn coral (Acropora) and a lot reef fish; on the top reef it’s easy to find turtles.
- During south-west monsoon: mostly of oceanic current flows from South to North so the reef is on your left side; Start diving inside the channel and reach the corner with many coral blocks and reef fish. The dive end in the outer reef.
- Safety considerations: not recommended when you have big waves, as you feel constantly the wave surge.