- Experience level: not for beginners, if current is too strong.
- Coral life: very beautiful soft corals.
- Fauna: big group of jackfish, often Napoleon fish, white tip reef sharks, Tuna fish, sometimes large school of yellow fin barracuda and eagle rays inside the channel.
- Particular features: beautiful Thila (Pinnacle) leading into the channel, comes up to about 5 mt to the surface.
- During north-east monsoon: mostly outgoing current, start dive at the very end of TNla and drift along the Thila on your right; after the sand hill, cross the Thila where start the overhangs; if current is strong, go into the caves to have a better look; continue dive with reef 011 your right on the outer reef; big school of jackfish, white tip reef sharks and Napoleon fish can be found, there is also a good chance to find scorpion fish.
- During south-west monsoon: mostly incoming current, start dive in the outer reef to the right; be careful sometimes current splits at the entrance of channel and you get a strong counter-current, if this happens try to jump north of the corner of the Thilla; with strong current descend immediately to the reef and dive between 15 and 20 PA; The overhangs start inside the channel. After the coral window cross the Thilla.
- Safety considerations: sometimes current is very strong with turbulence.