- Experience level: easy diving with slow current.
- Coral life; in the upper part nice coral growth.
- Fauna: along the edge are many fish schools to see, such as the pyramid butterfly fish, oriental sweet lips, sergeant fish. On the drop off you can find white tips, napoleon fish, eagle rays.
- Particular features: The edge of drop off is quite far from the corner. With outgoing current possible see manta.
- During north-east monsoon: mostly of the time keep the reef to the right; be careful not to jump to close to the entrance of the channel because the current might drag you into the channel; dive along the drop off and have a look at the overhangs between 25— 30 mt; along the wall you will find many moray eels and often turtles; sometimes white tip reef sharks and eagle rays are passing.
- During south-west monsoon: mostly of the time keep the reef to the left; if there is outgoing current it is also an idea to jump just in front of the corner in the channel, so you could directly descend at a depth of 30 mt; continue your dive on the outer reef, white tip reef sharks, napoleon fish, eagle rays can be seen; Safety considerations: as the wall invites for a deeper dive check your dive computer and pressure gauge more often.