- Experience level: if current isn’t strong, easy diving.
- Coral life: beautiful stone corals at the reef flat and the reef slope.
- Fauna: big schools of fusiliers, jacks and tunas passing in the open water, near to the reef blue-stripe snapper fish, sweet lips, white tips reef sharks. moray eels.
- Particular features: many overhangs with whip wire corals, soldier fish and moray eels.
- During north-east monsoon: mostly reef to the left: even this site is a channel, dive only along the edge of it; the channel itself is too flat and not interesting; in the open water you find big schools of fish; along the reef slope there are many overhangs, where you can easily find moray eels at cleaning stations; best diving between 10 and 20 m; with strong current stay below the edge, otherwise you’ll be swept into channel.
- During south-west monsoon: mostly reef to the right, otherwise same as north-east monsoon season.
- Safety considerations: with strong current stay below the edge, otherwise you’ll be swept into/out channel.