- Experience level: easy diving. also suitable for beginners, because there is seldom a strong current.
- Coral life: reef flat good. drop off poor. corner very nice with big corals block and abundant fish life.
- Fauna: it’s possible to see napoleons. turtles, moray eels and a lot of reef fish; in open water you can see oceanic fishes. such as tuna fish. white tip sharks and grey reef sharks.
- Particular features: caves and overhangs.
- During north-east monsoon: mostly current flows from east to west; The reef is on your right side; you’ll find overhangs between 8 and 30 m; when caves finish, go up to about 10 m and you can see stag horn acropora and a lot reef fish; on the reef top often you’ll find turtles.
- During south-west monsoon: mostly current flows from west to east; The reef is on your left side.
- Safety considerations: Ask always to your dive guide hints for a safety dive. Pay attention to Strong current, above all with outgoing current.